What to do in Pasadena during a Rose Bowl Visit
Are you one of the lucky fans who will be attending the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California? There are plenty of things to see and do in Pasadena besides watching the Rose Bowl Football Game and the Rose Bowl Parade.
During your visit to Southern California, make time for a flight seeing tour from the air. Visitors to Pasadena will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fly with the Farmers’ Airship in a Zeppelin named Eureka!
Pricing & Availability: Tours start at $375/per person, plus taxes.
Where: 1,000 feet above Long Beach. Flights will depart from Long Beach Airport December 28-30, 2010 and January 2, 2011.
Quick Facts About the Farmers Airship, the Zeppelin Eureka:
- The Farmers Airship, the only commercial passenger airship in the United States; it is owned and operated by Airship Ventures
- The Farmers Airship is a Zeppelin named Eureka, not a blimp; she is one of only three Zeppelins in the world and the only in the U.S.
- At 246 feet in length, the Farmers Airship is the largest airship in the world
- The Farmers Airship is 15 feet longer than a 747 and 50 feet longer than the largest blimp
- The Farmers Airship regularly offers flightseeing tours above the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Monterey and Los Angeles
- Custom charters and routes are available for private parties
- The airship’s steady, smooth flight and great panoramas also makes her ideal as a scientific research and observation platform, NASA, SETI, Cal-EMA and the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute have all used the Farmers Airship in this capacity
- The Farmers Airship’s cabin holds 12 passengers and boasts luxury features like oversized windows (some open!), an on-board restroom with a view and a rear loveseat complete with a panoramic, wrap-around window
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
Have you been shopping at the Rose Bowl Flea Market? What are your favorite things to do in Pasadena, California?
If You Go:
Airship Ventures 1 (650) 969-8100 Ext. 1111
NASA Research Park
P.O. Box 345
Moffett Field, CA 94035-0345