If you enjoy going horseback riding on vacation, you’ll want to check out my new blog – Writinghorseback.com Travel blogs are bubbling up faster than popping corn in a microwave oven. What makes a travel blog unique? Obviously the travel blog has to be well written and have wonderful photos; it also has to have a highly-focused niche that is often searched for on the internet.
My travel blogging niche is horseback riding vacations.
Passion for Travel and Horse Lover
At Writinghorseback.com, I’ve combined my passion for travel with my love of horses. It made sense to launch Writinghorseback.com, as I’m not the only horse-crazy fool who jumps at the chance to go on a horseback riding vacation as often as possible.
Writinghorseback.com will serve as your guide to horseback riding vacations and equestrian travel deals. As I’m already traveling to wonderful locations for my newspaper and magazine articles, I thought it made sense to have a website devoted to the best horseback riding vacations.
An Icelandic Horseback Riding VacationAs the site grows, I plan to offer lodging and equestrian-based horseback riding vacation discounts to subscribers. My first exclusive rate is for a trip to Iceland to ride the Icelandic ponies. I will also be writing horse-related tack and riding apparel reviews.
- Swim in a waterfall after horseback riding in Kauai, Hawaii
- Ride horseback to a bootlegger still in an abandoned coal mine in Wickenburg, Arizona
- View an osprey nest before horseback riding on the beach in Olema, California
- Learn what to look for in a solo horseback riding vacation
- Relax in a hot tub after horseback riding on Ten Mile Beach in Mendocino County
- Come share your horseback riding vacation discoveries at Writinghorseback.com
If you are a fan of social media, please consider becoming a Writing Horseback Facebook Fan. Not only will you find me on Twitter @Nancydbrown, I’m also the equestrian tweeter behind @Ridinghorseback.