San Francisco Fancy Food Show
Now in its 37th year, the Winter Fancy Food Show is the largest marketplace devoted exclusively to specialty foods and beverages on the West Coast. It is strategically held in January when buyers are looking to stock up for the new year, and to plan way ahead for the important holiday season. The show has a strong presence of buyers and exhibitors from the Pacific Rim, and the trend-setting West Coast.
Fancy Food Show highlights include:
• 80,000 products
• 1,300 exhibitors from 35+ countries and regions
• 17,000 attendees
• First-time pavilions from Japan, China, Poland, Morocco and Chile
• Pavilion featuring 30 emerging food entrepreneurs in special NASFT program
• 130 companies making their Fancy Food Show debut
• 20+ seminars, including Top 10 Mistakes Beginning Manufacturers Make
• Trio of tastings: American Artisan Cheeses; New World Olive Oil; Salt & Pepper
• Tweet Up: Event to share show finds and network (follow @nasft for info.)
• Major food donation to Bay Area anti-hunger programs
The Fancy Food Show is an exclusive event for the specialty food trade and is closed to the general public – sorry guys.
If You Go:
San Francisco Fancy Food Show, January 15-17, 2012
George Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco, CA
Social media enthusiasts may follow NASFT on Twitter and Foodspring on Twitter. You may also follow Nancy D. Brown on Twitter for the latest travel news. Article, YouTube video and photos courtesy of Travel Writer Nancy D. Brown.