Inspirational Travel Blogs
With travel blogs multiplying as fast as rabbits, it is an honor to have my writing recognized as inspirational and receive a blog award from my travel blogging peers. Laura and Cipri from Travelocafe have inspired me to travel to unique destinations and their photography makes me feel like I am on the travel road with them. Thank you for the vote of confidence Laura and Cipri. Now it is my turn to nominate fellow bloggers who offer unique, inspirational travel content. What a trip!
Versatile blogger award guidelines
Thank the blogger who selected you for the award & link back to their blog
Select 15 bloggers and nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award
Share 7 unique things about yourself
7 unique things about travel blogger Nancy D. Brown
1. I specialize in luxury and equine travel
2. I met my husband and travel buddy in college. Prior to meeting him, I had traveled to Wengen, Switzerland and vowed to return to this romantic spot with my future husband – whomever that might be. We celebrated our first year wedding anniversary in Switzerland – one of my favorite travel destinations.
3. I knew that I wanted to pursue a career in journalism after a high school internship at the Contra Costa Times newspaper.
4. I prefer luxury travel and five star resorts. My husband prefers camping and sleeping under the stars.
5. I had to take a typing test to be admitted to the University of Oregon Journalism School.
6. I am a wife, mother, sister, active adventure loving baby boomer with a hip replacement.
7. I inhaled frequently…
Inspirational travel blogs
Hole in the Donut
My Itchy Travel Feet
Camels & Chocolate
The Vacation Gals
Heather on her travels
Traveling with Sweeney
Around the World L
Wanderlust and Lipstick
The Planet D
What travel blogs inspire you?